₹738 – ₹2025
- Product Name: Farmina N&D Low Grain Starter Puppy Food – Chicken & Pomegranate – All Breeds
- Product Type: Dry Food
- Net Weight/Net Quantity/Net Volume: 1 x 2.5 kg
- Imported & Marketed by: GOA Medicos Private Limited,Tower B, Floor 15, Unit 001, 002 & 003, EMAAR Digital Greens, Golf Course Ext. Road, Sector 61, Gurugram, HARYANA 122002
- Country of Origin: Italy
- MRP: ₹2,250.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Disclaimer : All images are for representation purposes only. You are advised to read the batch & manufacturing details.
- Additional information
Farmina N&D Low Grain Chicken and Pomegranate Starter Puppy Food is specially made for weaning pups. Devoid of any artificial preservatives and GMO grains, it is healthy for your pet.
A low-grain formula, it helps maintain a low glycemic index while the chicken inclusion (60%) provides your pup with an easily digested source of protein. Pomegranate’s antioxidant properties are just what your growing puppy needs to build a healthy immune system.
- Suitable for puppies (up to 2 months)
- Chicken and Pomegranate
- Free from Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
- No artificial preservatives
- AAFCO approved
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet.
Deboned chicken, dehydrated chicken (source of glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate), whole spelt, whole oats, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dehydrated egg product, herring (source of glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate), dehydrated herring (source of glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate), ocean fish protein concentrate, dried beet pulp, herring & salmon oil blend (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried carrots, sun-cured alfalfa meal, chicory root extract, fructooligosaccharide, yeast extract (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), dehydrated pomegranate, dehydrated apple, dehydrated spinach, psyllium seed husk, dehydrated blackcurrant berry, dehydrated sweet orange, dehydrated blueberry, salt, brewers dried yeast, turmeric, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, beta-carotene, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, DL-methionine, taurine, L-carnitine, aloe vera gel concentrate, green tea extract, rosemary extract.
Tip: Your pet can develop allergies to food at any age. Keep an eye on your pet to figure out if he or she is showing signs of food allergies. Identifying food allergies in puppies early on is crucial so you are able to avoid the allergen and yet, provide him/her with ample nutrition.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet’s level of activity, environment and age.
Please Note:This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet.
Crude Protein (min): 35.00%; Crude Fat (min): 20.00%; Crude Fiber (max): 1.70%; Moisture (max): 8.00%; Ash (max): 7.30%; Calcium (min): 1.30%; Phosphorus (min): 0.95%; Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): 3.40%; Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.90%; Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA*) (min): 0.50%; Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA*) (min): 0.30%; Glucosamine* (min): 900mg/kg; Chondroitin Sulfate* (min): 600/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
EM Kcal/lb 2013 – Mj/lb 8.42