- Product Name: Farmina N&D Low Grain Medium and Maxi Breed Dry Puppy Food – Chicken & Pomegranate
- Product Type: Dry Food
- Net Weight/Net Quantity/Net Volume: 1 x 2.5 kg
- Imported & Marketed by: GOA Medicos Private Limited,Tower B, Floor 15, Unit 001, 002 & 003, EMAAR Digital Greens, Golf Course Ext. Road, Sector 61, Gurugram, HARYANA 122002
- Country of Origin: Italy
- MRP: ₹2,190.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Disclaimer : All images are for representation purposes only. You are advised to read the batch & manufacturing details.
With 60% meat content, Farmina N&D Low Grain has plenty of protein for your pet. Being a low-grain recipe contributes to a lower glycaemic index. Devoid of GMO ingredients, it is safe for your pets. Pomegranate’s antioxidant properties strengthen your pet’s immune system.
- Suitable for puppies of medium and maxi breeds
- Can also be fed to gestating/lactating mothers
- Chicken and Pomegranate
- Free from Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
- AAFCO approved
- No artificial preservatives
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet.
Deboned chicken, dehydrated chicken (source of glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate), whole spelt, whole oats, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dehydrated egg product, herring (source of glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate), dehydrated herring (source of glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate), ocean fish protein concentrate, dried beet pulp, herring & salmon oil blend (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried carrots, sun-cured alfalfa meal, chicory root extract, fructooligosaccharide, yeast extract (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), dehydrated pomegranate, dehydrated apple, dehydrated spinach, psyllium seed husk, dehydrated blackcurrant berry, dehydrated sweet orange, dehydrated blueberry, salt, brewers dried yeast, turmeric, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, beta-carotene, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, DL-methionine, taurine, L-carnitine, aloe vera gel concentrate, green tea extract, rosemary extract.
Tip: For the first few days that you bring your pet home, it is best not to change the food that they’re on. Once they get used to your home and their new environment, introduce the new food gradually so you do not add to the stress of being in a new place.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet’s level of activity, environment and age.
Please Note: This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet.
Crude Protein (min): 35.00%; Crude Fat (min): 20.00%; Crude Fiber (max): 1.70%; Moisture (max): 8.00%; Ash (max): 7.30%; Calcium (min): 1.30%; Phosphorus (min): 0.95%; Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): 3.40%; Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.90%; Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA*) (min): 0.50%; Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA*) (min): 0.30%; Glucosamine* (min): 900mg/kg; Chondroitin Sulfate* (min): 600/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
EM Kcal/lb 2013 – Mj/lb 8.42