- Additional information
Suitable for mothers from the end of gestation and through lactation, this recipe is designed to meet a new mom’s high, energy needs. For pups, it contains nutritional elements present in mother’s milk. The kibble can be rehydrated easily and made into a porridge-like consistency. This makes the milk-to-solids transition easier on weaning puppies. This recipe also has nutrients that contribute to building your pet’s immune system and encourages good digestive health.
- Food Type: Dry food for dogs
- Suitable for mothers of medium-sized breeds (11-25 Kg)
- Also suitable for puppies (up to 2 months)
- Kibble is easy to rehydrate
- Great to transition puppies from mother’s milk to solid food
- Contains nutrients that are present in mother’s milk
- Nutrition contributes to building the immune system and supports digestion
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Tip: New born pups cannot maintain their own body heat for a week or two after birth. This is why they all huddle close to mom and to each other. If your pet has just given birth to a litter, one of the most important things to do is to make sure none of the pups are pushed away by the others and all are kept warm.
1 kg, 12 KG, 4 KG