₹855 – ₹10350
- Additional information
This recipe includes LIP protein and prebiotics to promote digestive health. Balanced calcium and phosphorus inclusions consolidate the skeletal system. Natural defences are supported by an antioxidant complex.
- Suitable for pups of maxi breeds (up to 15 months)
- Formulated to support a long growth period
- Promotes good digestive health
- Balanced calcium and phosphorous supports bones & joints
- Antioxidant complex to support the immune system
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Tip: While it may seem like the best thing for growing pups is to give them large meals so they grow big and strong. Feeding them too many calories can lead to them putting on too much weight and in turn, putting too much weight on growing bones. This is why a nutritionally-balanced meal for them is essential.
Composition: dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize flour, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, maize, wheat flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, maize gluten, minerals, vegetable fibres, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.34%), psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 15500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, Vitamin E: 480 mg, E1 (Iron): 42 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 55 mg, E6 (Zinc): 132 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg – Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g – Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg – Preservatives – Antioxidants.
Analytical constituants: Protein: 30.0% – Fat content: 16.0% – Crude ash: 7.7% – Crude fibres: 2.4%.
1 kg, 10KG, 15 kg, 4 KG