Dog GroomingShampoo & ConditionerHimalaya Erina Coat Cleanser For Dogs – 450 ml
- Product Name: Himalaya Erina Coat Cleanser For Dogs – 450 ml
- Product Type: Shampoo
- Net Weight/Net Quantity/Net Volume: 1 x 450 ml
- Manufactured By: The Himalaya Drug Company Plot No 60, Somapura Industrial Area, 1st Stage, Dabaspet, Nelamangala Taluk, Bengaluru-562111
- Country of Origin: India
- MRP: ₹450.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Disclaimer : All images are for representation purposes only. You are advised to read the batch & manufacturing details.
The Himalaya Erina Coat Cleanser is used to prevent dandruff from forming on your pet’s skin and coat. It is also formulated to be antibacterial and antiseptic to cleanse your pet’s coat and contribute to improving its hygiene. This formula also protects your pet from common pathogens that could cause bacterial infections and itching. Its additional deodorizing properties leave your pet smelling lovely! One of the main ingredients of this formula is neem which has plenty of antibacterial properties.
- Product type: Coat cleanser
- Controls dandruff
- Check for possible allergens
- If you are unsure of how to use this product, speak to your groomer about it
Directions For Use: Wet the coat and apply Erina shampoo. Massage into the coat to work up a lather. Let the shampoo work for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse off thoroughly. If required, apply a second round of shampoo. Once rinsed off, towel dry and brush your dog well.
Tip: To help control shedding, use a Zoom Groom or a grooming glove during the bath. This shakes off all the loose fur during the bath, leaving behind only the healthy coat. This way, your pet has less to spread around your house after!