₹499 – ₹1699
- Product Name: Acana Grass-Fed Lamb Dry Dog Food (All Breeds & Ages)
- Product Type: Dry Food
- Net Quantity: 1 U
- Net Weight: 340 g
- Imported & Marketed by: GNV Commodities Private Limited,310, Kuthambakkam Road Mevalur KuppamSriperumChennaiTamil Nadu (IN)602105India
- Country of Origin: Canada
- MRP: ₹499.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)
*The Above Information is for 1 quantity
- Additional information
Acana Grass-Fed Lamb is a limited ingredient diet which contains a single protein source i.e. 50% lamb. This makes the food easily digestible and is recommended for dogs with sensitive tummies of all breeds and at any stage of life. The meat, liver and tripe form the natural diet, and fresh apples, squash and pumpkin aid in healthy digestion in this dry food mix.
- Food Type: Dry dog food
- Single meat source makes it most suitable for sensitive tummies
- Apt for sensitive dogs
- Whole Prey Ratios rich in nutrients
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food
- Made in Canada
- 50% lamb meat and 50% fruits, vegetables and botanicals
- Grain-free – 0% grains, potato, tapioca
- High-quality human-grade ingredients
- Easily digestible
- For all breeds and life stages
- All-natural, with limited supplements
Raw grass-fed lamb (18%), lamb meat meal (18%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, raw lamb liver (4%), lamb fat (4%), fresh red delicious apples (4%), whole garbanzo beans, whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, raw lamb tripe (2%), raw lamb kidney (2%), dried lamb cartilage (2%), lentil fibre, marine algae (1.2%) (pure and sustainable source of DHA and EPA), fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, dried brown kelp, freeze-dried lamb liver (0.1%), salt, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium. Supplements: Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Zinc Chelate, Copper Chelate.
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Naughty Dogs Tip:
Obesity in pets has now become a common problem and this can lead to a number of issues including hypertension, breathing difficulties, osteoarthritis and so on. Simple steps like regulating their food intake (to what they really need only) and giving them the appropriate number of treats per day makes a big difference in maintaining their weight.
Every dog is different and their feeding requirements vary based on the level of activity, environment and age.
Please note: This is just a proposed guide; we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet
1 kg, 5 kg, 500gm